HOW IS THE EXAM ADMINISTERED?
This mock exam is administered online.
- An email will be sent to students and/or Program Directors with links to the exam website.
- The exam may be administered by the student's Program Director in a controlled environment or students may take it anytime from any computer with web access.
Is an internet connection required?
- Yes. A constant internet connection is required to take the exam.
What is the content of the exam?
- The content of the exam follows the ARRT Content Specifications for the Radiation Therapy Examination and can be found on the ARRT website. Below is a brief overview of the categories covered in the exam. Specific topics address can be found by visiting the ARRT website.
What is the time limit?
- 210 Minutes (3 hours, 30 Minutes)
CAN I STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EXAM AND RESUME LATER?
- Once you begin an exam, you must complete it in that session.
- If you leave an exam, it will be graded and counted as (1) attempt.
- Please make sure that you are taking the test at a time and place where you won't be disturbed
How many attempts do i have?
What is the passing score?
- The passing score is 70%, which is 140 questions answered correctly.
Can i print the exam?
- To maintain the integrity of the Exam, printing is not allowed.
How will i receive my results?
- Following the completion of the exam, you will be taken to a results page.
- You will also receive and email with your score.
What do i see on the results page?
- Score broken down by categories.
- Total points per category and percentage correct.
- Incorrectly answered questions will also be visible.
Will i receive a certificate of completion?
- Certificates will only be awarded for passing exams, (70% = 140 correct answers)
- The certificate includes your name, test name, percent correct, number correct out of 200 and the exam pass date.